Robbie Krieger on Niks upcoming album

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 14 21:45:48 EDT 2015

all 3 PH CDs... "Infadrone", "Sudden Vertigo" & "Explaining The
Unexplained"... all 3 in my top 10 desert island discs... they did the
Nik Hawkwind thing and put out CDs by both different Christian Death
bands, the original Rozz Williams and the later Valor led splinter
Christian Death... Rozz lost in court and killed himself in 1997.