Robbie Krieger on Niks upcoming album

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 14 22:00:46 EDT 2015

Not sure if Rozz was suicidal over his bad habits as much as Valor
Kands pirating the bandname copyright legally, and i am not sure how
Cleo were involved, the label seemed to put out CDs by both Christian
Death bands... at least also the Rozz stuff when i had died... over
his corpse i guess!

Helios Creeds best CDs in the 80s and 90s were the ones on AmRep
rather than his Cleo CDs.. IMO.