US Govt Grim Reaper job taken (NOT Dolmio or Baloney)

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 15 08:25:43 EDT 2015

Govt GRIM REAPER job on Repeerbahn taken (take out anyone random snuff
punks and skins) (NOT Baloney or Dolmio)... Well i landed the job of
Grim Reaper in the US govt, slaying civilian punks and skins
HAHARDYHAR. I shared the Moor & KG & Nik show in THIS forum, on BOC-L
and other FB places, Jerry (G is for Jerman) sent me rips of the
cassettes last week. Dying like a bug like Lady Di (lady Bug) like a 3
minute fly on the screen would be a nasty Grim Doom death indeed.
Clean the streets abit, abit of Inga Rumpf "Life WIthout Pain" AKA
FRUMPY.
When i Bardo ...