Tibetan Mystery School of Life/Death, Gratefully so, in Space.

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 27 23:17:57 EDT 2015

I've again been reading where it all started a journey for me back in
1998, The Tibetan Book Of The Dead... Shambala pocket edition,
Freemantle & Trungpa... good yet chaotic chanty death read... bit
confusing really, but grasping parts... more and more.. like i knew
its more about being Living / dead / born in this life more than being
a corpse... but useful...

My Rudra Ego is massive.. Rudra appears in the Tibetan Book Of The
Dead... I think i want to either go to the white light (Gods) or red
light (Jealous Gods) or blue light (Human realm)... intermediate Bardo
islands in this endless river...

It seems hell is where i am, also green light of Animal realm... NSEW
... wanna womb to enter a better rebirth, and the Samsara of 6 Bardos
could be avoided had i been a Buddha (enlightened).. its all about
Consciousness and being Sentient.. but i do have my Dharmas which are
not Buddha. I should end up in a family and region which is rich in
Dharma.

Christian