Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

Jerry Kranitz spacerock at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Aug 1 04:30:14 EDT 2015

http://Aural-Innovations.com

I've just uploaded a new edition of Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#356). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at: http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Note that new REVIEWS are posted regularly to the Aural Innovations Reviews
page at:

http://aural-innovations.com/blog/

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio: The 13th Dream Of Dr Sardonicus Festival
PLUS General Fruits de Mer Records Label Goodies Special (show #356)

The 13th Dream Of Dr Sardonicus Festival will be held from August 7-9 at the
Cellar Bar and Art Gallery in Cardigan Wales. It's a 3-day Psychedelic
festival that will feature The Bevis Frond, Astralasia, Sendelica, and a
whole bunch of other bands that you'll see in the poster shown on the
playlist page. Why am I celebrating a festival in Wales? Fruits de Mer
records is wrapped up in all this and sent me a huge package of CDs that
will be giveaways to festival attendees. Plus I had received two other promo
packages from them the week before. So this just seemed like a good excuse
to play a whole bunch of really cool bands.

Sendelica - "Spaceman Bubblegum" (from The 13th Dream of Dr. Sardonicus
Festival CD 2)

Art Of The Memory Palace - "The Ghost Of Benno Ohnesorg (Part II)" (from
This Life Is But A Passing Dream)

Vart Solsystem - "Sea Of Cold / Sea Of Rain" (from En Manvandring)

Me And My Kites - "Back When I Came" (from Like A Dream Back Then)

Claudio Cataldi - "Final" (from The 13th Dream of Dr. Sardonicus Festival CD
1)

Cat Frequency - "My Retrospectorscope" (from The 13th Dream of Dr.
Sardonicus Festival CD 1)

Solar Music - "Cosmic Sadness" (from The 13th Dream of Dr. Sardonicus
Festival CD 3)

Vibravoid - "The White Ship" (from Stepping Stone single)

Nick Nicely - "49 Cigars (live)" (from 49 Cigars single)

Magic Bus - "Eight Miles High" (from Seven Wonders/Eight Miles High single)

Tir na nOg - "Ricochet" (from Ricochet single)

The Cats Never Sleep - "Soma" (from Friends Of The Fish 3)

Soft Hearted Scientists - "Surferella" (from Friends Of The Fish 4)

Simones - "The Way She Smiles" (from The 13th Dream of Dr. Sardonicus
Festival CD 2)

Julie's Haircut - "Karlsruhe" (from The 13th Dream of Dr. Sardonicus
Festival CD 3)

The Blue Giant Zeta Puppies - "Side Two" (from Semyorka)

Todd Dillingham - "And Soon I Will Grow Old" (from Sgt Kipper)

ZX+ - "The Desert" (from The Crazies: CD 2)

Me And My Kites - "Porcelain" (from Porcelain single)

The Portraits - "Precious Red" (from The Portraits)

http://Aural-Innovations.com