I am the God of Hellfire... and i bring you FIRE!

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 2 17:03:30 EDT 2015

I just dont understand Jewish mental patients who dont speak a word of
english. Or russians on heroin who have homosexual sex with children.
But Cats... i understand, they understand me, and i love cats, Mike,
Mary and me, the 3 Head cats of BOC-L!