Another comment about me and this list

Mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 3 04:22:41 EDT 2015

I felt a little sorry for Christian, as I know how embarrassed I can
get about myself.

So I came back

But, I was once again hoping it would not be 1000 mails about whatever
it is he does.

Then Mary (do not get paranoid Mary) who is a personal friend chimed
in, and I admit that did not help me ignore, which was not her fault,
of course.

To me Christian seems to have some kind of mental illness, on top of
being plenty intelligent I do admit, and I cringe to be included in
that, and I mean you no harm Christian.
I do not dislike you but I speak the truth.

You are very direspectful to normal working people, beyond beyond.