Another comment about me and this list

Mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 3 05:35:14 EDT 2015

Dear Christian

as you know I have my own situation of having trouble functioning in
the physical world.

To me, you seem to turn things into "power trips" and then when racial
bias comes in it is beyond my own comprehension and I (think) some
others too.

I tend to be overly "prolific" as it is, but was tolerated here until
both of us were on.

If you could just condense!!

I have suggested before and do not understand why you do not make use
of the UK forum which is NOT EMAIL BASED and is a GREAT PLACE for
people like us that want to leak every other thought in our heads.

Okay, that's what I got