Another comment about me and this list

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 3 06:09:41 EDT 2015

Do you want to adopt, I don't get enough cash here

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Abra Cadabra
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 5:23 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Another comment about me and this list

hey i got Norwegian welfare man. Every man is a King here, even the darkies
from Islam are like handed gold bars by the barrel! Tho i cant afford
smokes, and yesterday i borrowed cig money from my mom and she found out i
had bought a pack for 1/2 the money and she got furious and i am like mooom
i am 43 and allowed to smoke AND it was a WHITE LIE and i am A SPLIT
PERSONALITY. My career in buying music has taken stellar leaps as i no
longer buy any hard drugs or beer etc sooo... my career as High priest of
Assault & Battery and The Iron Fist rests sorely on how much i can punish my
enemies or ... mooom.... or any old americike wyndblower.