Another comment about me and this list

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 3 06:18:00 EDT 2015

Mike, you do have a way with speaking the truth, someone has to.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Mike c
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 4:23 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Another comment about me and this list

I felt a little sorry for Christian, as I know how embarrassed I can get
about myself.

So I came back

But, I was once again hoping it would not be 1000 mails about whatever it is
he does.

Then Mary (do not get paranoid Mary) who is a personal friend chimed in, and
I admit that did not help me ignore, which was not her fault, of course.

To me Christian seems to have some kind of mental illness, on top of being
plenty intelligent I do admit, and I cringe to be included in that, and I
mean you no harm Christian.
I do not dislike you but I speak the truth.

You are very direspectful to normal working people, beyond beyond.