Another comment about me and this list

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 3 06:37:51 EDT 2015

Kosh seems to be holding his own, I hope you are well  as possible, we'll
talk later.         ptv?

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Mike c
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 6:15 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Another comment about me and this list

On 8/3/15, mary sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> That, you do, and you keep things alive here.

BTW, I admit, my mind-control comment about drugs yesterday was for the sole
purpose of not encouraging Christian to take drugs :)

:P (wink)

ps- My PTV friend just sent me the "Heathen Earth" CD

the electronics are indeed skull cracking in DYNASOUND

how about all them pluto pics ya'll got, then

(not a real question, just hovering around for a few)

pss-will still call later to talk about personal pet business ans this post
in NOT intended as just between me and Mary