Whoopie Goldberg "Sister Act" & "The Color Purple"

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 3 06:40:01 EDT 2015

just imagine your mind as a Pistol or a Blowtorch or a Drum machine
and ratt ratt tatt tatt like a Tommy Gun. Then grill some religious
God worship nut in Hellfire ESP like Drew Barrymore in "Firestarter"
hehe.