Strange Days At The Gates of Erpland

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 3 08:55:56 EDT 2015

reading about the Sri Yanka, was talking to Tim about it, when I found the
symbol, of course, he like most Hawkfans aside from me knew about it from
the SR cover.  I wish I had an idea what it looked like, I'm trying to
understand the 9 colors of the levels and all.  I'm learning about its
significance, now, and it was on an album cover in '73, and is only
thousands of years old, I am learning slowly, a little at a time, but moving
in the right direction, once again to mention Firesign Theater, "forward
into the past."

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Abra Cadabra
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 8:41 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Strange Days At The Gates of Erpland

Must be 3 Amigos Sabbatumazzz, Brujerias Hombres Pistoleros of LSD, Larry,
Stan and Dolphin.

Dive into The Tequila Tijuana Bible Belt in the disharming War on Grass...
Meet Prinz Valiant with all your GAS MONEY.... blowin it all on Dancin...
like Cucaracha Caramba Sangria down in Old El Paso, cookin that sacred
Recipe...

Only down in Oz as Walker says to Moonboot, Deleriums got Tentacles & Life's
a gas... when there is Crack in the Cosmic Angels Egg..

THEN THERE'S ASS BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY!

Christiane Naked Free Pipesmoker Poet