Strange Days At The Gates of Erpland

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 3 09:10:56 EDT 2015

I like that, and am glad we spent as much time as we did when Ozrics first
came to Ny.  The shows were great, and a lot of great friendships were
started at those Wetlands shows.  You want strange, I'm researching the Sri
Yantra, and look what came up, this is weird.  Wasn't I just talking about
b5?  This happens to me All The Time.  I just happened to download something
on sacred geometry, or something.

quote from Ambassador Delenn, Babylon 5:
'The molecules of your body are the same molecules that make up this station
and the nebula outside, that burn in the stars themselves. We are star
stuff! We are the universe, made manifest, trying to figure itself out.'

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Abra Cadabra
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 8:41 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Strange Days At The Gates of Erpland

Must be 3 Amigos Sabbatumazzz, Brujerias Hombres Pistoleros of LSD, Larry,
Stan and Dolphin.

Dive into The Tequila Tijuana Bible Belt in the disharming War on Grass...
Meet Prinz Valiant with all your GAS MONEY.... blowin it all on Dancin...
like Cucaracha Caramba Sangria down in Old El Paso, cookin that sacred
Recipe...

Only down in Oz as Walker says to Moonboot, Deleriums got Tentacles & Life's
a gas... when there is Crack in the Cosmic Angels Egg..

THEN THERE'S ASS BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY!

Christiane Naked Free Pipesmoker Poet