OFF: Metaphysical question... is BOC-L dead?

Gary Shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 3 13:25:34 EDT 2015

Interesting response, I'm not an atheist myself. I'm in a music listening group on Facebook and just marathon listened to the catalog of Hawkwind and BOC. BOC plays locally the end of the month but I'm out if town, not very interested to see the headliner (Boston) either.
Friend me on Facebook if you're interested in joining the music listening group I mentioned.

Gary Shindler