while I bitch and moan about Monster Magnet feeding on me like USA leeches

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 3 18:23:15 EDT 2015

Baby Lemonade

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Abra Cadabra
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 9:43 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: OFF: while i bitch and moan about Monster Magnet feeding on me like
USA leeches

I'll just dust off and go.. boom-krunk-chain-rattle-klunk... "THE IRON
FIST"... & Dave Wyndorf dies of blood cancer...

"ASSAULT & BATTERY" on Dave Wyndorf, who afterwards sits in a wheelchair and
shoots heroin like human Blowjob human Spaghetti with the mafia of India.

Sweet sugar never tasted any sweeter than as much as Aspartame... Ass!

Lemon Aid Man