Strange Days At The Gates of Erpland

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 3 18:27:45 EDT 2015

Thanks for the info about the new Ozrics.  We all were telepathic but it's
been programmed out of most of us.  Remember Anthony will know from the zone
if you don't think good thoughts, so be careful of your postings, (joke).
That episode scared me the first time I watched it, great job by Bil Mumy.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Abra Cadabra
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 9:22 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Strange Days At The Gates of Erpland

Well the stardust / starseed DNA from space comets & meteorites travelling
vast interstellar Space is an old theory. I think of it as Earth being
seeded with Cosmic Life as Eden by "angels" i.e. Higher Beings of the
Universe into an all supporting Eco system to recieve and recycle beings as
souls into bodies, like we come back yet where do the new souls come from?
Connect that to Tibetan Book Of The Dead of which i have been studying
casually yet fascinated by recently (as i did in 1999 before i realised how
important Guru Rinpoche 's telepathic Temple transmission is), so Ziggy was
Stardust, duh, even Bowie knew that cause he was ALSO a snow white Cat. The
latest Ozrics double CD "Technicians Of The Sacred" is better than the last
few and EVEN has snippets of vocals on the second Disc.