OFF: Metaphysical question... is BOC-L dead?

Moderator insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 4 13:04:29 EDT 2015

On 8/4/15, John Keogh <jvk at mac.com> wrote:
> "Maybe not dead, undead? I'm just getting random racist abuse. I can't
> figure out how to leave: I've tried UNSUB and SIGNOFF.
>
> Regards,
> John

Hi John

We're in the process of restoring the classic site, and sorry to hear this.

You should be able easily unsubscribe using this link:

http://listserv.ispnetinc.net/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOC-L&A=1

I have just used it myself in recent days and it works for my computer.

You could also use the setting under the "miscellaneous" catagory on
this same link I just gave you, to "temporarily disable" your emails
if you are receiving mails.

Then you could contact this gentleman (Ben Cohen), (if necessary) and
ask him to help you off the list, I am sure he would oblige

ben at tmk.com

all the best

"Fester"