OFF: Metaphysical question... is BOC-L dead?

Jason C. Hillenburg j.hillenburg at COMCAST.NET
Tue Aug 4 13:56:46 EDT 2015

There's still value in this. It's just been a bit derailed.

----- Original Message -----
From: Moderator <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 17:49:27 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: OFF: Metaphysical question... is BOC-L dead?

Sorry folks, I took the "ball" Pam "seemed" to toss me and "ran" too fast :)

Please note corrected BS term, and I also previously meant "we seem to
be in the restoration process".

Like the commercials for Texans to look after Texas as it's the only
one we have or like a classic automobile, it appears to me that the
voice is saying there is still value here.

I didn't want anyone fuming, sorry one more.