OFF: Metaphysical question... is BOC-L dead?

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 4 19:57:04 EDT 2015

On 8/4/15, Alex S. Garcia <asg at mvdbase.com> wrote:
>> From:         Moderator <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
>
> Impersonating an admin, now? Nice, Mike, nice.

Dear Alex-

I went so far as to nicely suggest, to one of my friends today, that
we both make an effort to reduce our output.

I have nothing to prove here, and am happy enough with who I am.
I totally respect your seniority here, and my heart was once again
saddened at a reminder that you may filter out my messages or avoid
them.

I want nothing but your own experience here to be the one you like.