OFF: Metaphysical question... is BOC-L dead?

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Aug 5 14:19:15 EDT 2015

That sounds like a fun time, I'd love something like that, even with bands I
don't know, that's how I heard of bands, is through other great bands, like
Floyd lead to Hawkwind, which has lead to so much else! Thanks for the story
about your time at the Cosmic Puffin. I wish we had more of that sort of
thing here with affordable prices. Thanks for the names of bands to
research.    We all have diverse interests that can relate to Hawkwind or
BOC, but they are not the main focus of this group I'm sure there are a few
good conspiracy theory groups on any side you want to take, where those of
us who are into that will find like minded people, and sure it's always cool
to enlighten friends to new discoveries that may be interesting,(at least),
but ramming things down people's throats tends to make people go away rather
than listen to what you have to say?   Really, a gentle reminder is all it
really takes, we all can read and have high comprehensions of what's going
on.  Be the best version of You that you can, and that includes respecting
other's energy fields, in my opinion.       I like hanging out with people
more intelligent than I am, that's why I like to frequent this group.  If
the intent was to get some action going here, that worked, but now we want
to direct it in a more enjoyable manner for everyone.

Peace,

Mary