OT: BOC and The Simpsons

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 14 10:00:40 EDT 2015

after watching i swooned at his knowledge and to the point blue eyed
experience... he did it "his way" very Frank... i want rub his
buttcheeks with Oil of Ulay and give him a Flower and its all male
bonding with a NERD and no GAY SHIT, just JOCK and NERD being BESTIES
in Ill Wind & Hawkwind and other Windblowjobs like being a Vinyl long
player GALACTUS OF NERDJOCK. Some Nerds conquer a Jock in me, and this
bespectacled Wyrm Derek was quite the Ro Man (not A Hu Man!!).