OT: BOC and The Simpsons

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 14 10:53:16 EDT 2015

I was on Norwegian national TV in 1981 (NRK, we only had 1 State run
channel) the show about the human body called "Kroppen" ("The Body")
hosted by child physician nerd kinko dr. Trond Viggo Torgersen. He
came to schools and tested all the kids and i was picked out for the
show about muscles. I speak about skiing and swimming and ice skating.
U2 "Boy" on TV. Not YouTube "Soy" on Vinyl cooking. The show is up at
NRK.no i'll provide a link if i search it up. I have a glam punk 1981
haircut like Rat Scabies joined The Sweet, in 1974. I was 11. Now its
radio hehe. Hearing.