BOC: Eric Bloom is an Israeli Pedophile Jew Nacyboy President

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 15 13:40:06 EDT 2015

----Clearly the person in question has some serious issues.  I recall some years back when he had his psychotic pro-Aryan website, attacking all non-Aryan people.  Whatever his hangups are, he is constantly returning to these hateful statements, presumably when the medication runs out or wears off.  For a long time, I've just been deleting all his posts (which can be a task in itself, considering the sheer number of them).
John Majka----

I wonder if they've got him on that stuff that is known to cause gynecomastia. I think they call it Risperdal here. I bet 300 mg of Seroquel might help (the list, here) for a short duration (at least) and this makes me think of diapers:

(and) How I borrowed some from the JEWISH charity I go to several months back, when I had a kidney stone.

When the alcoholic ex-neighbor was here for a visit the other day, having finished his jail sentence, and slit his arm with more cuts than I am likely to ever see again, so he could get out of wherever he was to drink a couple beers, I was reminded that he managed to smear poop across my (carpeted) floor not once, but twice.

So, while he was using the toilet, thank god normally and within his 2 tallboy limit (according to me), I decided to give him an early Xmas present.

When I presented him with it I was immediately informed that I had been trying to wear doggie pads.

Anyway, I was so thankful to find out why I ended up with cotton all over the floor.

Now, how to throw this back on Roberta??

anyway, I really think since Christian doesn't apologize that "taking it to YouTube" is a great solution.
That way we can see his facial expressions and have control over if and when we wish to catch his act.

The reality is that one would like to help him, but I suspect nature will aid that a bit when the parents are gone.

Now that he is defaming people's favorite band-members it can't be good.