response to Jason H

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 16 05:07:57 EDT 2015

I'm not sure about this. He's defamed just about every ethnic group under
the sun
and people have been publicly complaining for a while. The implication
behind the
above quote could be interpreted as a cheap strawman stunt to make otherwise
respected posters sound like they have selective outrage. Hardly. I hope
that isn't
what you meant."

Deat Jason and others

First of all, want to carify that my own insane post was intended to
be funny while being true and let me assure I am NOT in the habit of
keeping that kind of company.

That is one _difficult_ person, and whoever heard of it. I thought I'd
seen it all but apparently not.

anyway, Jason my thought was simple and since I know he's been in the
offensive business a long time going back and forth on lists, all I
meant was "maybe this will cause something to happen". (but knowing it
likely won't)

I didn't mean it in any shallow way, only human nature.
It is a BOC list.
If someone said that about Dave Brock it would cause me to react more
intensely than if it was just a "generalized" slur.
Just being honest about myself