I'd like to file a (tinsy little) complaint while i am at it

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 16 06:07:09 EDT 2015

I don't like my threads being altered, and it would be nice to know
someone enjoyed anything i contributed, other than the 2 or 3 people I
know are my friends.

This is not a big issue, just seems like we could ALL improve a bit to me.

You guys can lurk to the cows come home, and I will stop checking here
for a while.

I don't like it when as soon as I say something, I have someone else
with a bad rep start sending 10 more mails.

Your list has been turned into a mentally ill romper room show.

people have been leaving

problem- real