response to Christian

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 16 13:31:28 EDT 2015

---I am just blind with Buddha i think i am not born a true Lion.. just a
blind idiot Buddha and i never can actually see or hear i am stupidity
forever and a foool..

Christian Wyndorf Buddha (blind with Buddha)---

Dear Christian

you are not a blind idiot.

you do not need to freak out.

Just be cool.

What you write above, in my own opinion, is a non-insulting kind of
example of what is hard to understand.

Nobody is denying your talents, by the way, myself included.

Please, just be Christian

Not a Buddha, not Satan, Not Morrison,. etc
Not Wyndorf.....YOU

You would have so many friends and even dare I say fans if you simply
would not blow it with the weird ones and too many of them