Hawkwind Codex folx immortalized on wax

the) "new" Mike : insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 25 16:27:19 EDT 2015

"What's the story about this? Why just 5 copies?"
-Nathan

Hi Nathan-

I don't know, but there is a NASTY NASTY HW bootleg trend these days,
with many things being limited like this.
The majority from Greece.
Going for absolutely INSANE money.

I simply shared this because it refers to the Codex which I thought
was amusing and also I was not certain that it is a straight copy of
the "Live in Space"1990 CD.

So credit where due, yes thank you confirming that Christian and also
for the tip about the kiddie book.

This item was shown to me by a former BOC-L member, earlier today