OT + OFF: re: Motorhead "Sympathy" taster

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 26 12:16:57 EDT 2015

we're now talking about "Motorhead" and "Hawkwind" right??  :P

I'll get me coat, as they say.....

Now that I move back from vinyl a bit more, the cadabra riffing could
be more useful to myself.

Always most interested in Hawkwind related items, can't stand that
dots singer and not looking for black mass :)

I am heading for a Max Effect CD myself, just as soon as the nickels
reach the top of my jar

peace