OFF) ICU Maximum Effect

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 26 12:50:46 EDT 2015

"I have the MAXIMUM EFFECT CD.. got it from Gonzo UK site.. they
overcharged me £40 TWICE and refunded only ONCE and STILL my other
items though have been released like the other ICU CDs have NOT YET
SHIPPED!!!!"

Dear Christian

In you I get a look at myself, I mean aspects of how I might confuse people

Could you remove some of the "you" in your posts please (again
serious, not intended mean spirited)

WHAT other ICU CD's please and Gonzo are a real problem, they continue
to bill me for the space ritual which was paid for all along.

Also, are you say Michael, formerly known as Mike bought your cassette?

I used to have that, but when I did it was not considered a rarity, it
was only the vinyl that was.

The one I miss is the bootleg CD of that.
It was nicely done even if it was a CDR..
and RARE

I seem to recall it came AFTER the offical Black Widow version that is
"altered" but memory fades