OFF) ICU Maximum Effect

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 26 13:00:56 EDT 2015

it went to mr. Holmes, yes. I sold it for 7.99 £ (price suggestion on
Discogs was £5) - i got it in a trade with Scott Prato of JFK Royal
Airforce in 1999 before the Elf & The Hawk CD. I am not selling the
other item i got from him, the 2x7" Elf EP .. i dont play tapes and
have no cassette deck and consider tapes "strictly stone age" as
opposed to the nuevo Vinyl vogue. I saw the CDR listed on Discogs of
HF 12 but i guess the Black Widow CD is all i ever need... i used the
HF sticker on an art portfolio ages ago, and its all rotten and dirty.
(the sticker!). I know mr. Tawn has tons of those stickers in stock
still tho,