Everybody knows the Monkey... run fool, run, keep Playing the Fool.. we KNOW!

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 28 09:53:56 EDT 2015

"Just a fukin American KID with a Baseball HAT.. playing games..
outdated 70s idiot fool to the 80s!

FOOL run away chase THE Jew MONKEY up a palm tree ... BANANA!"

I hope I did not cause this at all by repeating your thread with "queen" in it.

When I saw the Rega turntable it made me think of it.

I do not, as usual, quite understand your message above, but in  my case, oudated likely applies.
My baseball cap is disgusting and I only wear it backwards to cover the sores on my head when needed.

But I become more and more brave:

maybe soon I will go to shop for groceries with more dried blood having gushed down my face and and back of the head than most people ever see at a Halloween display.
Anyway, sorry for this if it is in any way my fault, and I can't keep up with all the music as I am not that much into listening-I prefer to spend the majority of my time in silence and studying UFOs best I can

ps-wonder why Motorhead wanted Fast Eddie out of the band if Eddie's latest version is correct