Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

Jerry Kranitz spacerock at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Dec 6 13:13:37 EST 2015

http://Aural-Innovations.com

I've just uploaded a new edition of Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#363. See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in
both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows
page at: http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Note that new REVIEWS are posted regularly to the Aural Innovations Reviews
page at:

http://aural-innovations.com/blog/

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #363)

Magic Moments At Twilight Time - "Acidic Heaven" / "Blitzkrieg!" (from
Flashbax Ultimate)

Jet Jaguar - "The Mutated" (from Retrofit)

Brother Low Elephant Grass - "Pleiadian Song " (from Pleiadian Monk From
Lemuria)

I Know I'm An Alien - "Untitled Puzzled Alien Rock" (from I Know I'm An
Alien)

Sula Bassana - "Moonbase Alpha Alpha" (from Shipwrecked)

Sun Dial - "Mind Control" (from Mind Control)

Otrovna Kristina - "Ljubav Je Bol" (from Otrovna Kristina)

Electric Moon - "The Cosmic Creator" (from Flaming Lake)

Little Fyodor & Babushka - "It Changes" (from Truly Rejected)

Little Fyodor - "That Was A Mistake" (from Peace Is Boring)

Darren Douglas Danahy - "No Relief In Sight" (from The Unscratchable Itch: A
Tribute to Little Fyodor)

Sun Temple Circus - "Sun Madness" (from Sun Temple Circus)

The Perc Meets The Hidden Gentleman - "Bronx Vanilla" (from The Fruits of
Sin & Labor)

UNIT - "Jackdaws For Julie Travis" (from Untied & United: Volume 6)

Transference - "Longest Fall" / "Looking For My Head" (from forthcoming The
Completion Principle)

http://Aural-Innovations.com