RIP Lemmy

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Tue Dec 29 06:34:24 EST 2015

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015, Paul Mather wrote:
> On Dec 28, 2015, at 9:24 PM, Jonathan Clark <jonathan at ATT.NET> wrote:
>> http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-24806076
> I can't believe it.  Unmöglich!
> This is a sad day indeed.  I knew he'd been ill and had had to cancel shows, but I had no idea it was cancer. :-(

 	It doesn't look like he did either... All too reminiscent of Trev.

> What a huge loss.
> RIP, Lemmy,

 	Damn right. He never rested in life, after all... Currently
playing _No Sleep Till Hammersmith_ and may be for a little while yet.
I really didn't expect him to be the next one to fall. What awful news,

Jon

 	Jonathan Jarrett, Leeds      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
 	"May the Lord Almighty guard your life, because among other
  things it is of great value in silencing the idiocies of blatherskites."
   (Archbishop Lanfranc of Canterbury to Archbishop John of Rouen, 1073)