OFF: Best of 2015

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Dec 30 23:16:24 EST 2015

I have a lot of trouble putting together a “Best of 2015” list for some of the reasons Keith intimates: there’s too much stuff from 2014 (or earlier!) I’m just getting around to hearing, or there’s too much stuff still coming at the end of 2015 to really assess properly. (And I just scored the new Witchcraft from Bandcamp — though it _technically_ isn’t “released” until “2016”. Go figure ….)

Still, here is at least “a” list of 10 things released in 2015 (I think!) that I have quite enjoyed:
	• Acid King, "Middle of Nowhere, Center of Everywhere”
	• Amorphis, “Under a Red Cloud”
	• Band of Spice, “Economic Dancers"
	• Barren Earth, “On Lonely Towers”
	• Clutch, “Psychic Warfare”
	• Motörhead, “Bad Magic”
	• Mournblade, “Time’s Running Out 2015”
	• Space Mirrors, "Stella Polaris”
	• Sun and Sail Club, "The Great White Dope”
	• White Manna, “Pan”.
	• Øresund Space Collective, “Different Creatures"

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson