Floyd 67-74 Japanese and bootleg collecting

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sun Feb 1 07:54:51 EST 2015

That's really always the problem I had with post-Barrett Floyd. There's some stuff that I recognize as great music, but they just came across as such _miserable_ sods.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson