Floyd 67-74 Japanese and bootleg collecting

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 1 18:53:54 EST 2015

Looking back the early Pink Floyd is by far the best-- Syd was unique. I am
not sure they ever go better than "Interstellar Overdrive ;)

I can't listen to "The Dark Side". It got played to death at the time, but
it probably is still good. I still like "Wish You were Here" occasionally
but "The Wall" less so. I never liked "Animals" much. As for "The Division
Bell"....