Floyd 67-74 etc - a word in Waters' defense

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 3 12:22:06 EST 2015

I hope nobody will be annoyed that I swerve off subject for a second. It is because Mary is busy and because I never know what emails she might see since telepathy doesn't figure in and this one has a higher probability.

Hey Mary, thanks for answering the phone, and i forgot:

Wasn't the drummer who I had the "meeting of the UFO minds" with, all those years ago named Tom?

I cannot see that he was in secret saucer though I only glanced.....could that be steve hayes and it looks interesting regardless