Floyd 67-74 etc - a word in Waters' defense

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Feb 3 15:30:04 EST 2015

Mike,
I know both Steves, and they are both great guys, and fine musicians, the
mistake is understandable, but there is a big difference.  It's all good
though.  Sometimes, you worry too much.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Mike Coleman
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 12:32 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Floyd 67-74 etc - a word in Waters' defense

oops
nevermind and I just got one of those shocks I was not expecting..

I was just thinking "I meant steve tayor not steve hayes" but

"I recall there was a steve hayes and I think he was also in ohio" and then
I just looked and saw this

http://www.discogs.com/artist/1431752-Secret-Saucer

I must have been looking at just one album last time

damn, they're ALL there!!

sorry!!

bye