OFF) Daevid Allen health update

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Fri Feb 6 10:06:59 EST 2015

On Thu, 5 Feb 2015, Francois wrote:
> His cancer has returned and he does not wish to keep fighting it with
> endless surgeries and "is a firm believer in the way things are"
>
> He hopes he has given the world a decent amount of joy and he has been
> given about 6 months to live as it stands...
>
> I am sure his actual words and love messages can be sought by anyone
> here interested

         Top of:
http://www.planetgong.co.uk/news/current.shtml
should anyone wish a link...

 	This is really sad, even if kind of inevitable. I owe the man a hug
from a UoE gig years ago where I caught him afterwards and couldn't think
of anything to say, so he just went for the gesture instead. Lovely man
and one of the great rock loonies to boot. There won't be another. I wish
there was more one could do... Yours all,
 					  Jon

--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."