a couple of recent Space Rock Videos wot I hav dun

Francois insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 9 11:16:36 EST 2015

Dear Stephen-

this is my excuse to say, in my case, THE ONLY reason i have not
commented on your vids is because I have been a combination of
"stupid", poor, rebellious, and lazy.

My dialup does not allow me to see vids, even though I occasionally
submit them-  doesn't mean I watched them.

Anyway, just saw this and thought you MIGHT be interested

http://hawkwindforum.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5997