Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

Jerry Kranitz spacerock at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Tue Feb 10 04:07:57 EST 2015

http://Aural-Innovations.com

I've just uploaded a new edition of Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#345). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Note that new REVIEWS are posted regularly to the Aural Innovations Reviews
page at: http://aural-innovations.com/blog/

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #345)

THIS SHOW IS DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF EDGAR FROESE (June 6, 1944 - January
20, 2015)

Tangerine Dream - "Atem" (from Atem)

Tangerine Dream - "Rubycon Part Two" (from Rubycon)

Cranium Pie - "Masterace" (from Mechanisms Part 2)

Spurious Transients - "Modus Operandi" (from Portraits Of A Landscape)

Charles Rice Goff III - "Here We Go Round" (from The Nonfiction Of Glarmen
Glamours)

Walls Of Genius - "Paleolithic" (from Paleolithic)

Love, Hippies & Gangsters - "Got My Coat" (from Sun Over Babaluma)

Low Orbit - "Space Capsule / UFOrb" (from Low Orbit)

Colour Haze - "Uberall" (from To The Highest Gods We Know)

Planes Of Satori - "KTZ" (from Planes Of Satori)

Viaticum - "Shittle-12 Hates People" (from Kosmikrock)

http://Aural-Innovations.com