OFF: Re: AMT with ST 37 tour

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 10 12:44:36 EST 2015

Jon...

>Spam or no spam, I'm glad you posted that Keith! By the happiest
>of coincidences I should be in DC on the right evening, an evening that
>now looks very much better! Thanks, yours,

Glad that will work out for you.

Not sure if I will be at that show...perhaps.  It's a Friday (5/8).  Philadelphia and Cleveland are alternate choices, but non-weekend.

So...how long are you going to be in DC?  You know, hometown boys Clutch are playing in Baltimore the following week, May 16th.  Pittsburgh is May 10 (a bit far to travel from DC).
Check out http://www.pro-rock.com for all dates.

Keith

P.S.  Joel V. of Brainticket is releasing a new studio album with Cleo (title: Past, Present & Future) on February 17, with (I think) some of the same guys that worked with Nik on that Space Gypsy thing that was so cool.