Hawkwind box

Francoisletooth insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 12 19:09:13 EST 2015

"Looks like nothing new there..."

I can't risk a single bleep maybe being more prominent :)

For this very reason I was thrilled to get a Canadian Roadhawks LP....

It's kind of like if humans could achieve parity with the other
animals that belong here on earth, and was able evolve far enough to
sense, fear, and avoid any animal that has been mutilated by a UFO and
is lying there.

Now if man can ever actually catch one happening, solve it, and learn
to prevent one, then he might be able to be seen as "somewhat
intelligent" :P

will be in touch, have some begging to do...

and explaining :)

right now it's the usual.....
there's a world enslaved with UFO powers still undefined and humans
bringing children into it.

"work work work"  will god ever give me a vacation :)