Hawkwind box

snaggletooth insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 12 20:07:51 EST 2015

"I am sure it all repackaging, nothing more!"

Hey Jonathan nothing i am saying is very serious, I just thought I was
being a good "watcher" and possibly "messenging" some good news with
the _2015_ mastering.

I believe you but please tell me what the Greasy Truckers bonus tracks
are and exactly where i have them otherwise..

also, what about the space ritual 7 by 7 single edit??  where do I
have that and also what about the very first Hawkwind single??  do we
have those edits elsewhere??

there is also at least one take of 7 by 7 we still lack on CD, which i
call the "nasal Bob version"
it is on the French single and some copies of the UK original. What is
that appears here??

is it worth the risk??  I am trying to be both stupis funny and a LITTLE serious

Further, my turn to try this!!

"Nothing new HERE" :

https://www.utopia.com.au/artists/Hawkwind.html

upper left

But I better do my homework and there is that box itself :)

Touche!!  ??  (wink)

"Nothing new here"

link: