Aural Innovations Radio: New Christian's FM99,3 Radiorakel show

Jerry Kranitz spacerock at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Mon Feb 16 03:45:08 EST 2015

http://Aural-Innovations.com

I've just uploaded a new edition of Christian's FM99,3 Radiorakel (show
#30). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in
both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows
page at: http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Note that new REVIEWS are posted regularly to the Aural Innovations Reviews
page at: http://aural-innovations.com/blog/

Christian's FM99,3 Radiorakel Shows #30: SPACE ROCK SPECIAL, RECENT RELEASES
(Originally broadcast February 7, 2015)

Christian plays Space Rock, Psychedelia, Krautrock, Punk and much more

Secret Saucer - "Evade" (from Nachvollziehens, 2014)

Edward Ka-Spel & Philippe Petit - "Needles IV" (from Are You Receiving Us,
Planet Earth?, 2014)

Goblin - "Buio Omega" (from Beyond the Darkness, 1979)

Hawklords - "Catwalk Chic" (from Censored, 2014)

Hawklords - "Upside Down Man" (from Censored)

Hawklords - "You What" (from Censored)

Gong - "I See You" (from I See You, 2014)

Gong - "Occupy" (from I See You)

Gong - "This Revolution" (from I See You)

ST 37 - "Baxty" (from I'm Not Good, 2014)

ST 37 - "In Crowd" (from I'm Not Good)

Can - "Father Cannot Yell" (from Monster Movie, 1969)

http://Aural-Innovations.com