OFF) Jew envy??

just call me) by my name? : insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 16 10:25:07 EST 2015

and then this

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case14.htm

(this page shown for illustration)

throw Todd Sees in the mix, mulitply him by god KNOWS how many and why
would anyone want to wake up thinking breakfast or theor own survival
when they are blind.
Why survive as a pathetic unaware creature of total ignorance?? (WINK)

The human cases apparantly get screwed down tight, and to me that says
"get humanity off my planet, it is an ignorant/fraidycat/UNWORTHY son
of a BITCH"