OFF) Jew envy??

just call me) by my name? : insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 16 10:46:24 EST 2015

That's really about all I have to say, and there IS love at the root..

all I am saying is stop the enslavement...

turn on the TV here in America (or the radio) and listen how EVERY
SINGLE JINGLE is aproaching you as though you are a DAMNED FOOL....or
worse...
then comes so much murder rape and death they can't even complete the
stories if you watch the news...

make yourselves WORTHY< I say......
stop it.

Too much gap of knowledge with the powers that be, and the herd.

Mike Coleman is an equal opportunity DESTROYER.