OFF) Jew envy??

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 16 11:19:06 EST 2015

I just last May saw a UFO dart above the skies over my back balcony
here in Vollen. It was very fast and a shining yellow/white light in
the mid day sun, very strange and very silent and FAST. It was not man
made AFAICT. Not a drone, not a plane.. like a bright light. Up until
then i was skeptical but now fully believe in THEM.