OFF) whatever Christian's thread title is

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 17 12:22:46 EST 2015

plus they glue them onto skateboards and spray paint grafitti on the
Bart Simpson sheets and levitate on them in the future suburbs of
Hollywood hills of 2015. NOT! i just did "generic" pink tabs and white
or yellow ones.. 20 years ago, my pal Nate got at dead shows or my
roomate homo Derrick got in Maine from his little "too dark park"
Skinny Puppy fan club goth suburb,,, no ART on them but my balls
tripped.